TiAL F41 Wastgate Actuators
The F41 bridges the gap between the 38mm and 44mm units. It has a unique 4 bolt design that is backwards compatible with the old TiAL F40 wastegate. This is the perfect wastegate for those that need a bit better diaphragm to valve ratio over the 44mm. The F41 is no longer in production, after the current stock is depleted no more will be made.
- High temp NiCrFe based alloy is used for valve and 347SS valve housing will offer longer product life compared to competing designs.
- High temperature silicone Nomex reinforced actuator diaphragm.
- 17-7 PH Stainless Steel actuator spring gives consistent pressure at high temperature, resist "relaxing" at temperature to 900F (483C).
- Nitronic 60 Stainless Steel is used for the valve seat, and valve bushing.
- All Stainless Steel hardware.
- Mating weld flanges are 304L
- Color anodized aluminum actuator (Silver, Red, Blue, Purple, Black)
WHATS IN THE BOX
Included with every Tial F41:
F41 Valve Seat
2 TiAL Air Fittings
8 SS Allen Head Bolts and Washers
F41 Wastegate Gallery
TiAL Racing Valve System
TiAL's F41 is equipped with the racing valve stem. The Wear Coating is resistant the the corrosive effects of Lead oxide which is present when running leaded racing fuel.
TiAL F41 Colors
Your color choices are (Silver, Red, Blue, Purple, Black).